Note: this site is still up to serve as a reference for people who took the course in Spring of '20. If you're currently enrolled, please head to the site for the current semester.
For non-anonymous forms, we will often require you to fill in this form using your "@wisc.edu" signin; this allows us to verify who you are. If you try using a different signin on one of these, you'll see an error saying "You need permission: This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organization." If Google automatically signs in for you, please open the link in a "New Incognito Window" in Chrome.
1. Who are you? To help us better understand who is taking this class, please fill this out.
2. Feedback Form. If you have any issues with the class or suggestions for improvement, please let us know sooner rather than later; we may be able to make changes more rapidly than you might imagine. This is optionally anonymous, but it's always nice to know who you are (sometimes it makes sense to have followup conversations).
3. Exam Scheduling Conflicts. Please try your best to make the regular time, but we'll work with you if you have a hard conflict. Please use the appropriate from below to let us know. Note that you shouldn't fill this out if you have McBurney accommodations (we'll be working with you to schedule separately). Make sure to report scheduling conflicts at least 10 days in advance.
4. Thank You! Has a TA provided exceptional help, during office hours, lab, etc? Thank them by filling out this form, and I'll pass along the feedback.
5. Lecture/Lab Progress. Please fill this whenever you've finished doing a lab or watching a video. There's no participation credit for this, but it will help us know if anybody is falling behind (easy to happen given this weird semester).
For forms requiring authentication, make sure you sign in with your @wisc.edu, like this!